Before November begins, which uranium stocks will you watch? When it comes to mining companies, uranium stocks are sometimes disregarded by investors. Many investors are unaware that uranium is a massive industry with activities all over the world. COVID-19 has also had an impact on the uranium stock market. COVID led Uranium stocks to reach levels not seen since the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster in Japan in 2011. Some feel that Reddit is responsible for some of the uranium hysteria. Retail investors have become extremely influential in the stock market in the last year, as you may have seen. In February, a subreddit called r/UraniumSqueeze was launched for uranium retail investors. So far, the subreddit has amassed over 18,200 members. But how can you know which uranium stocks are the best to buy? Perhaps you’ve discovered a uranium firm in which you’d want to invest, but you’re unfamiliar with […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content