October 28, 2021 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Fundamental Research Corp. reported it is initiating coverage on Blue Sky Uranium Corp. with a "Buy" rating. According to the research firm, Blue Sky could become Argentina’s first domestic uranium producer well-suited to meet the rising demand for uranium needed to fuel nuclear energy plants in that country. In an October 15 research note, Fundamental Research Corp.’s
Head of Research Sid Rajeev, B.Tech, CFA, MBA and equity analyst
Nina Rose Coderis, BSc (Geology) commented that uranium and vanadium explorer Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (BSK:TSX.V; BKUCF:OTCQB; MAL2:FSE) is well positioned to provide a solution to the rising demand for uranium in Argentina.
The report pointed out that currently there are three operating nuclear reactors in Argentina. A fourth reactor is now being built and two more are planned for construction. At present, there are not any domestic sources of uranium, and the country must […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content