NYSE American Symbol – UEC
Balance Sheet, Physical Portfolio, ESG and Project Development Highlights as of October 26, 2021: $235.4 million of cash and liquid assets comprised of $96.4 million in cash, $82.3 million in equity holdings and $56.7 million in physical inventories, positioning UEC with a leading balance sheet in the uranium sector.
Expanded physical portfolio of U.S. warehoused uranium ("Physical Portfolio") to 4.1 million pounds, resulting in an average cost of $32 per pound with various delivery dates through December 2025.
Current delivered inventories stand at 1.2 million pounds in the Physical Portfolio with a market value of $56.7 million based on a current spot price of $47.25 per pound (UxC Price October 26, 2021 – ConverDyn U.S. delivery). Launched formal development of an Environmental, Social and Governance ("ESG") program to build on the Company’s robust safety, health, and environmental protection systems in place while identifying […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content