Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Uranium Energy (NYSE American: UEC) , a U.S.-based uranium mining and exploration company, has filed its annual report, for the period ended July 31, 2021, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Highlights include the company’s reported $235.4 million of cash and liquid assets comprised of $96.4 million in cash, $82.3 million in equity holdings and $56.7 million in physical inventories, which establishes UEC with a leading balance sheet in the uranium sector; an expanded physical portfolio of U.S. warehoused uranium; and delivered inventories of 1.2 million pounds in the physical portfolio with a current market value of $56.7 million. In addition, UEC noted that it has begun the development of an environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) program to enhance and strengthen its existing safety, health and environmental protection systems.“Our balance sheet strength, low-cost physical uranium portfolio, permitted ISR project pipeline […]
Click here to view original web page at menafn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!