Boss Energy Limited (ASX: BOE; OTCQB: BQSSF) is pleased to report more strong progress on several fronts as part of its preparations for the re-start of production at its Honeymoon uranium project in South Australia.
Boss is undertaking multiple work streams in line with its strategy to ensure Honeymoon is as close as practicably possible to re-starting production once the Company determines that the uranium price makes it commercially desirable to do so. Boss Managing Director Duncan Craib said: ‘Our latest outstanding progress demonstrates why Honeymoon is set to be Australia’s next uranium producer. ‘Our strategy is aimed at ensuring Boss can move from a Final Investment Decision into execution and production as rapidly as possible.
Engineering process on track and Project execution plan approved
The critical planning tool of Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) studies are more than half complete, and remains on target to finish in the March quarter, 2022. This […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!