TORONTO – Labrador Uranium Inc. (‘LUR’ or ‘Labrador Uranium’) (CSE: LUR) (OTCQB: LURAF) (F: EI1) is pleased to announce that its common shares have commenced trading on the OCTQB under the symbol LURAF.
The listing complements LUR’s existing DTC Eligibility.
‘This new listing is an important step in unlocking value for our existing shareholders in the US, who have patiently waited since our spinout from Consolidated Uranium in late February,’ commented Stephen Keith, CEO. ‘We expect this listing to provide greater visibility, liquidity, and access to a much broader range of US investors and brokers as we prepare our first drilling campaign in Labrador.’
The OTCQB is a US trading platform operated by the OTC Markets Group and is the premier marketplace for entrepreneurial and development stage US and international companies committed to providing a high-quality trading and information experience for their US investors. To be eligible, companies must be current in […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content