→ "The Most Critical Metal for Global Economies" (Ad) Cameco Co. ( NYSE:CCJ – Get Rating ) (TSE:CCO) was the target of some unusual options trading on Thursday. Stock traders purchased 384,705 call options on the company. This represents an increase of approximately 1,490% compared to the average daily volume of 24,198 call options.
CCJ opened at $20.59 on Friday. Cameco has a one year low of $15.34 and a one year high of $32.49. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20, a current ratio of 5.05 and a quick ratio of 4.12. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $27.35 and its 200-day moving average is $24.51.
Cameco ( NYSE:CCJ – Get Rating ) (TSE:CCO) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, February 9th. The basic materials company reported $0.05 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.02) by $0.07. Cameco had a negative return […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content