Image source: Company website Highlights:
Nuclear Energy is gaining momentum as rising fuel prices and uncertainty in the supply chain of fossil fuels continue to haunt the world.
Deep Yellow is advancing its Namibian uranium assets to become a Tier-1 low-cost uranium producer.
Deep Yellow’s proposed merger deal with Vimy Resources is expected to create a new global uranium player with one of the world’s largest uranium Mineral Resource inventories of 389Mlbs. The ongoing energy crisis and major supply chain disruptions are compelling governments to look beyond fossil fuels. Moreover, harsh winter weather in Europe has made many realise that renewables are not mature enough to support the region’s zero carbon emission goals.Nuclear energy is not new to the world as it has been in existence since the 1950s. Many believe that nuclear power could help to reduce carbon emissions as well as meet global energy needs. Nuclear energy […]
Click here to view original web page at kalkinemedia.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!