Location of gold in soil anomalies from recent results with respect to visible gold in the quartz vein. Location of gold in soil anomalies from recent results with respect to visible gold in the quartz vein.
Highlights Four samples located 100 to 300m along strike of visible gold samples assayed greater than 1,000 ppb Au
Highest gold value was 9,946ppb 19 samples assayed greater than 100ppb Au Gold in soil anomaly extends over 500m and remains open to the southwest TORONTO, Nov. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Labrador Gold Corp. (TSX.V:LAB | OTCQX:NKOSF | FNR: 2N6) (“LabGold” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce further results of the recently completed soil sampling survey at its 77km 2 Kingsway Project near Gander, Newfoundland. The Kingsway project is located within the highly prospective Gander Gold Belt. Soil sampling has now been completed with 7,740 soil […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content