The Golden Sky Project Geology Map The Golden Sky Project Geology Map
TORONTO, Nov. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — A ngus Gold Inc . (TSX-V: GUS | OTC: ANGVF ) (“ Angus ” or the “ Company ”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an asset purchase agreement (the “ Agreement ”) with Argo Gold Inc. (“ Argo ”), pursuant to which Angus will acquire the Macassa Creek, Mishi Lake and Abbie Lake Properties (the “ Properties ”) from Argo. The Properties are immediately adjacent to the Company’s Golden Sky project in Wawa, Ontario and have seen limited exploration work. Historical results, however, show considerable potential for all three properties to host significant high-grade gold mineralization.
The Macassa Creek and Mishi Lake properties are located along the Mishibishu Deformation Zone and tie on to the western and eastern boundaries of Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd’s (“ […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content