Fission Uranium Corp.
I am convinced the nuclear industry will thrive in the next decade. All those electric vehicles are going to need a lot of electricity and, frankly, wind and solar are not going to cut it. Which leaves nuclear energy – big or small, nuclear reactors are the only “green” source of electrical generation which can possibly meet surging demand.
Reactors require fuel which, for the foreseeable future, means uranium. The good news is that the Athabasca Basin in Saskatchewan is full of the stuff. The investment challenge I set myself was to find a company with a real property, real prospects and a deposit which was near surface. There are several juniors which fit the bill but Fission Uranium Corp. (TSX: FCU | OTCQX: FCUUF) has completed a pre-feasibility study of its Triple R deposit.
This is a uranium deposit where the high grade material starts just 50 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content