KELOWNA, BC, April 14, 2021 /CNW/ – FISSION URANIUM CORP. ("Fission" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that President and CEO, Ross McElroy, will present at the H.C. Wainwright Spring Mining Conference, which will take place virtually on April 19-20, 2021. Mr. McElroy will provide an overview of Fission’s resource expansion program and progress towards feasibility status for the Company’s high-grade, near surface uranium project in Saskatchewan.
Event Details Event: H.C. Wainwright Spring Mining Conference
Company Webcasting Link: Fission Presentation Link
Location: Virtual Conference If you are an institutional investor, and would like to attend Fission’s live presentation or arrange a meeting with Fission’s CEO Ross McElroy, please visit www.hcwevents.com/mining to register for the conference. If you are unable to attend, you may also listen to the recorded presentation at: Fission Presentation Link , shortly after the live presentation on Monday, April 19th, 2021 at 12:00 PM […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content