Figure 1 – Plan view of Mineralized Domains with Selected Drilling Results (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) Figure 2 – Cross Section 4435E Showing High-, Medium-, and Low-Grade Domains with Drilling Results (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) Figure 3 – IsoEnergy Athabasca Projects (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) Figure 4 – Larocque East Property Map (CNW Group/IsoEnergy Ltd.) Indicated Mineral Resources of 48.61 million lbs of U 3 O 8 based on 63,800 tonnes grading 34.5% U 3 O 8 , including 43.89 million lbs U 3 O 8 at an average grade of 52.1% U 3 O 8 within the high-grade domain
Inferred Mineral Resources of 2.66 million lbs of U 3 O 8 based on 54,300 tonnes grading 2.2% U 3 O 8
Indicated Mineral Resources are highly insensitive to cut-off grade due to the high-grade and compact nature of the Hurricane Deposit (refer Table 2)
Table 1 – Summary of Hurricane […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!