We have over the last year seen several very positive developments in the nuclear and uranium industries.
Cameco is a relatively conservative option in the industry, which will likely do well once investment flows turn positive for the industry again.
There are however presently many other uranium stocks and companies in other industries that appear cheaper based on valuations. I do much more than just articles at Off The Beaten Path: Members get access to model portfolios, regular updates, a chat room, and more. Learn More » RHJ Investment Thesis Cameco (NYSE: CCJ ) is one of few western producers of uranium with sufficient size to attract institutional investors. I have covered the company several times in the past even if it has been more than a year since the last time. In this article, I will go over some recent developments in the industry, my thoughts […]
Click here to view original web page at seekingalpha.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!