Your daily round-up from the world of Proactive Rio2 Limited and its Chilean subsidiary Fenix Gold have announced that further to Rio2’s press release of June 23, 2022, the Environmental Assessment Service (SEA) has postponed the meeting of the Comision de Evaluacion Regional, where 11 governmental institutions with environmental competencies will vote to approve or disapprove the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for the Fenix gold project. The meeting was originally scheduled for July 1 this year and a revised meeting date has been confirmed for Tuesday July 5 this year.
Nevada Copper Corp revealed it is in continuing discussions with third parties and financing partners as it updated investors on operations at its Pumpkin Hollow underground copper mine in Nevada. As reported previously, the company is seeking additional funds to continue operations, including the ramp-up of the underground mine. "The company is in ongoing discussions with third parties and the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content