Uranium recovery company Energy Fuels (UUUU) recently signed agreements to acquire a monazite project in Brazil—a business success that boosted the stock. However, with the company’s bottom line in the red, is the stock a buy now? Read on to learn our view. shutterstock.com – StockNews Energy Fuels Inc. ( UUUU ) in Lakewood, Colo., extracts, recovers, explores, and sells conventional and in situ uranium recovery in the United States. The company’s operations include the Nichols Ranch project, the Jane Dough property, and the Hank project in Wyoming; the Alta Mesa Project in Texas; and the White Mesa Mill in Utah. UUUU also holds interests in uranium and uranium/vanadium properties and projects in various stages of exploration, permitting, and evaluation located in Utah, Wyoming, Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado.
Last month, the company announced that it had entered agreements for the acquisition of 17 mineral concessions between the towns of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content