Welcome to Charts and Caffeine – Livewire’s pre-market open news and analysis wrap. We’ll get you across the overnight session plus share the best of our insights to get you better set for the investing day ahead.
A reminder that the ASX is closed for the Queen’s Birthday holiday on Monday so the next CnC will be on Tuesday. MARKETS WRAP
S&P 500 – 4,032 (-2.04%)
NASDAQ – 12,313 (-2.4%) CBOE VIX – 26.23 (+6.2%) Few stock moves to talk about overnight apart from Tesla (NAS:TSLA) which saw some buying following UBS’ change in recommendation (neutral to buy). FTSE 100 – 7,476 (-1.54%) DAX – 14,199 (-1.71%) STOXX600 – 434.38 (-1.36%) European stocks sank on the ECB’s announcement and the press conference that followed from President Christine Lagarde. Yields in contrast soared with the Italian benchmark at one point up nearly 20 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content