Uranium stock Lotus Resources [ ASX:LOT ] announced the inaugural mineral resource estimate for its Livingstonia uranium deposit of 6.9Mt at 320 ppm U3O8.
The Livingstonia deposit boosts Lotus’s total mineral resource estimate to 49.4Mt.
Despite the news, LOT shares were flat in late afternoon trade, treading water at 28 cents a share.
However, uranium stocks are back on investors’ radar after global energy pressures force countries to reassess their nuclear power stances.While Lotus shares are down 10% year to date, the uranium stock is nonetheless up 33% over the past 12 months.Other ASX uranium stocks like Paladin Energy [ ASX:PDN ] and South Australian Boss Resources [ ASX:BOE ] are up 45% and 66% respectively in the past 12 months. Source: Tradingview.com Lotus announces uranium resource increase Lotus announced that its inaugural mineral resource estimate (MRE) for the Livingstonia uranium deposit of 6.9Mt at 320 ppm U3O8 has increased LOT’s […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content