CCJ Stock Cameco Corp (NYSE: CCJ) released its 2021 financial results last week, and the stock spiked but has since fallen back. Over the past year, CCJ stock is up by 31%. Do Cameco shares make a good long-term investment? What is Cameco?
Cameco Corp. engages in the provision of uranium. The company operates uranium mines in North America and via its stake in Kazatomprom in Kazakhstan. The company operates a Uranium segment and a Fuel Services segment.
Its Uranium business explores, mines, mills, buys and sells uranium concentrate. In contrast, its Fuel Services unit refines, converts, and fabricates uranium concentrate and buys and sells conversion services.
Cameco Corp was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Saskatoon, Canada. Cameco was government-owned in the nineties, then privatized in 2002. How does Cameco make money? Cameco makes money selling uranium or processing the uranium via fuel services. It also earns dividends on […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content