Gold recorded a spectacular performance during the third quarter, soaring to an all-time high of US$2,067/oz in early August. Official coin fabrication surged by 53% to nearly 72 tonnes While gold prices may consolidate or be caught up in a broader sell-off in the short term, it is set […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content