Gold markets initially tried to rally during the course of the week, reaching towards the $1940 level before pulling back to form a shooting star. The shooting star of course is a negative candlestick, and it suggests that we could drift lower. With that being the case, I think […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content