Summary It’s monetary inflation (i.e., money supply growth) that determines gold’s value, not price inflation. Gold would need to increase to ~$2,400 to get back in line with M2. The U.S. will continue to fund these deficits with more debt and debt monetization. This will result in the rate […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content