LONDON, Nov. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Trump loves gold. The White House decor is now a shrine to the precious metal, and there’s enough gold adorning Mar-a-Lago to fill the central bank coffers of your average country. Even his private plane boasts gold-plated seatbelt buckles, gold bathroom fixtures, and gold silk wallpaper. Mentioned in today’s commentary includes : Newmont Corporation (NYSE: NEM ), Eldorado Gold Corporation (NYSE: EGO ), Pan American Silver Corp. (NASDAQ: PAAS ), Royal Gold, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGLD ), Wheaton Precious Metals Corp. (NYSE: WPM ).
Gold loves Trump, too. It’s been a banner year for the world’s number one safe-haven asset. Gold has experienced a meteoric rise, hitting a record in August when it was up 40% on the year. An unprecedented pandemic-induced economic meltdown, a weakening dollar , and the cobra effect of massive a government stimulus have sent financial markets into a tailspin.
The fear […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content