TICKERS: VIPR; VIPRF
Not only does Silver Viper Minerals’ La Virginia project feature historical exploration, but recently the drill bit has uncovered discoveries and great potential in new zones. Silver Viper Minerals Corp.’s (VIPR:TSX.V; VIPRF:OTCQB) La Virginia gold-silver project is situated in Sonora, northern Mexico, Mexico’s top gold producing state.
Prior to Silver Viper Minerals’ ownership, the property was drilled by Minefinders and Pan American Silver: 188 drill holes totaling 52,000 meters. One highlight hole intercepted 23.5 meters of 7.63 grams per tonne (g/t) gold and 363 g/t silver.
"What really excited us was not only the historical work, but that the same structures run on surface for tens of kilometers, and most of the project hasn’t been mapped or sampled," Silver Viper President and CEO Steve Cope tells Streetwise Reports.Silver Viper acquired the La Virginia project in 2018. In exchange for a 2% net smelter returns (NSR) royalty, Pan American Silver […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content