Kyle Busch, driver of #18, drives down on the apron throwing sparks on Brad Keselowski, driver of the #2 Miller Lite Dodge, during the NASCAR Budweiser Shootout at Daytona International Speedway. Pic: Getty. share
Guy on Rocks is a Stockhead series looking at the significant happenings of the resources market each week.
Former geologist and experienced stockbroker Guy Le Page, director and responsible executive at Perth-based financial services provider RM Corporate Finance, shares his high conviction views on the market and his “hot stocks to watch”. Market ructions
There’s lots of news this week driving commodities prices.Iron ore continues its run up, reaching $US136 ($183) a tonne. And, as I said a couple of weeks back , the arrival of the cyclone season will likely see stronger prices in the near term.I note that Vale’s 2021 iron ore production guidance has come in around 315-335 million tonnes […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content