Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – December 3, 2020) – Appia Energy Corp. (CSE: API) (OTCQB: APAAF) (FSE: A0I.F) (FSE: A0I.MU) (FSE: A0I.BE) (the "Company" or "Appia") is pleased to announce that it will be closing a non-brokered private placement (the " Offering ") of 1,000,000 flow-through units (the " FT Units ") at $0.40 per FT Unit for proceeds of $400,000 on December 4, 2020.
Each FT Unit is priced at $0.40 and consists of one (1) common share and one-half (0.5) of a share purchase warrant. Each full warrant (" Warran t") entitles the holder to purchase one (1) common share (a " Warrant Share ") at a price of $0.50 per Warrant Share June 4, 2022.
A finder will be paid $24,000 in cash and issued 60,000 broker warrants. Each broker warrant entitles the holder to acquire one (1) common share of the Company at a price of $0.40 until […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content