URA holds shares of the leading uranium producers.
Uranium’s price has been under pressure for years.
A shift in US energy policy could support uranium.A cheap and diversified ETF to position for a recovery in uranium.A bullish trend in URA since March. Looking for more investing ideas like this one? Get them exclusively at Hecht Commodity Report. Get started today » Uranium is a chemical element with the symbol U and atomic number 92. It is a silvery-grey metal in the actinide series of the periodic table. A uranium atom has 92 protons and 92 electrons, of which six are valence electrons. A valence electron is an outer shell electron that can form a chemical bond if the outer shell is not closed.Uranium is a primary ingredient in nuclear fuel used to generate electricity in nuclear power stations. Uranium is one of the most common elements in the earth’s crude, as […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content