Good progress achieved on Mutanga’s infill drilling program with positive results so far
Madaouela Feasibility to be completed in Q3 to allow additional optimization and trade-offs
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – June 30, 2022) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. (TSXV: GXU) (OTCQX: GVXXF) is pleased to announce an update on its drilling program at Mutanga, a 100% owned and mine permitted uranium project in Zambia, as well as an update on the Feasibility Study for Madaouela, its mine permitted uranium project in Niger.
Mutanga Drilling GoviEx has made good progress with its Mutanga infill drilling campaign, which commenced in May 2022. The campaign is focused on upgrading the inferred mineral resources associated with the Dibwe East deposit ( 1) to indicated mineral resources for inclusion into a planned feasibility study. The down-hole percussion drilling conducted at the end of June 2022 is approximately 40% complete, with 6,220 m drilled out […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content