CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, June 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE American: UEC, the "Company" or "UEC") is pleased to provide an update on its holdings of common shares of UEX Corporation (" UEX "). The Company has acquired 6,844,000 UEX common shares through the facilities of the TSX at an average cost of C$0.3601 per UEX common share. When added to the 11,627,907 UEX common shares acquired by private placement on June 22, 2022 at a price of C$0.43 per share (the " Private Placement "), UEC now holds a total of 18,471,907 UEX common shares (approximately 3.32% of the shares currently outstanding).
On June 13, 2022, UEC announced that it had entered into a definitive agreement with UEX pursuant to which it is to acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of UEX in an all-share transaction by way of statutory plan of arrangement (the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content