Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) concluded the trading at $3.18 on Wednesday, June 29 with a fall of -5.64% from its closing price on previous day.
Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $3.37 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 2.07 with its price kept floating in the range of $3.14 and $3.38 on the day. Considering stock’s 52-week price range provides that UEC hit a high price of $6.60 and saw its price falling to a low level of $1.89 during that period. Over a period of past 1-month, stock came subtracting -18.04% in its value.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world’s greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap […]
Click here to view original web page at stocksregister.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!