GoldMining’s La Mina core warehouse. Image from GoldMining. The preliminary economic assessment forecasts the project will produce an average of 102,000 gold-equivalent ounces per year at an all-in sustaining cost of $697.8 per ounce. The project is also expected to produce over 165 million lb. copper and over 600,000 oz. silver, which are included in the gold-equivalent calculations.
At a 5% discount rate, the project would generate a post-tax net present value of $232 million and a post-tax internal rate of return of 14.5% using metal prices of $1,600 per oz. gold, $21 per oz. silver and $3.39 per lb. copper.
The project’s total capital cost is expected to be about $370.87 million.
“We are extremely pleased with the positive economics demonstrated by this PEA on La Mina,” Alastair Still, GoldMining’s CEO stated in a press release.“We are also highly encouraged by the opportunities to build upon this PEA, including drill-ready targets […]
Click here to view original web page at www.mining.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!