Prices are rising in many sectors.
Real inflation is far higher than government figures indicate.
Soybeans are at a five-year high, above $1162. Grains are rising in price rapidly, as are many other commodities. Fundamentals The gold market has been filled with uncertainty for the past seven years. Large institutions have been selling naked paper shorts to depress the price of gold. Now commercials, which are primarily central banks, have committed about $39 billion on the short side of the gold market. The number of contracts that they had short was far beyond any annual production of gold or silver. On September 1, the high was about $2001. Gold then entered into an area that the VC PMI recognized as a high probability of supply coming into the market or sellers. Every time the price of gold rises, it gets clobbered by massive amounts of short selling, which has nothing to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content