Fury Gold Mines is one of the newest gold juniors in the sector after both Auryn Resources and Eastmain combined in Q3.
The new company has a global gold resource of 3.58 million ounces at very high-grades, and has 80,000 meters of drilling planned on its properties.
While Fury looks cheap based on its resources, it’s worth noting that this resource is split across 3 projects that the market hasn’t assigned much value for in the past.Therefore, while I think there’s long-term upside if the company can execute, I think there are much better ways to play the sector.It’s been a tough few months for the Gold Juniors Index ( GDXJ ) as many names have slid more than 40% from their highs, like Spanish Mountain Gold ( OTCPK:SPAZF ) and Freegold Ventures ( OTCPK:FGOVF ), and few names have been able to buck the trend. Fury Gold Mines ( FURY […]
Click here to view original web page at seekingalpha.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!