Nov 14, 2020
Nov 13, 2020
Nov 13, 2020 Peter Hug, global trading director of Kitco Metals, remains constructive on gold and silver long-term, and should the economy improve next year, silver could trade in the $40 range.
“On my macro perspective that gold is going to do extremely well in 2021, I think silver at $24 will look cheap when you look back at it. Is it possible that we’ll see silver drop to $20, $22, in that range on a pullback? Absolutely, in that context I would buy silver, on the caveat … (read more)
The Kitco News team speaks to analysts and experts on the frontlines of the market to get the most up-to-date news on the economy. The show offers a well-rounded, timely view on big market moves and any major headlines that may affect financial assets. Coined – no pun intended […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content