Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold and silver futures prices are posting solid gains at midday Tuesday, but still have a way to go to reclaim Monday’s strong losses that produced some near-term chart damage. The precious metals bulls are now working to stabilize their markets and made some progress today. December gold futures were last up $27.80 at $1,882.30 and December Comex silver was last up $0.839 at $24.54 an ounce.
The gold market Monday saw strong losses that were the worst in seven years and pushed prices to 3.5-month lows. Gold market bulls on Tuesday were possibly focusing more on the economic impact of record-setting monetary stimulus measures that have been enacted by central banks over […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content