Gold is rising for the second straight day on Friday.
Strong support at $1,850 remains intact following Monday’s drop.
Several moving averages reinforce resistance area near $1,900.
Following Monday’s sharp decline, the XAU/USD pair fluctuated in a relatively tight range and struggled to make a decisive move in either direction. However, the pair broke above its consolidation channel on Friday and rose to a four-day high of $1,896.90. Gold technical outlook The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the daily chart is currently testing 50, suggesting that the near-term bearish outlook is turning neutral on the back of Friday’s rebound. However, a cluster of key moving averages above the price shows that buyers may remain reluctant to commit to an extended climb.Both the 50-day and the 100-day SMAs are currently located near $1,900 psychological level, forming a critical resistance in that area. Only a daily close above […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content