The gold futures contract gained 0.08% on Monday, as it continued to trade within a short-term consolidation following last week’s Monday’s 5% sell-off. Gold sold off after global financial markets’ euphoria rally in reaction to Covid-19 Pfizer ’s vaccine news release. The yellow metal has retraced all of its previous advance. It came back down to $1,850 price level, as we can see on the daily chart ( the chart includes today’s intraday data ):
Gold is 0.1% lower this morning, as it trading along yesterday’s closing price. What about the other precious metals? Silver gained 0.11% on Monday and today it is 0.1% lower. Platinum gained 3.52% and today it is 0.3% lower. Palladium gained 0.66% on Monday and today it’s 0.4% lower. So precious metals are mixed this morning .
Yesterday’s Empire State Manufacturing Index release has been worse than expected at 6.3. Today we will get the important […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content