Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold futures prices are a bit lower in early U.S. trading Monday. The precious metals continue to trade in an inverse fashion with the daily movements of the U.S. dollar index, which is higher today. Losses in the yellow metal are limited to start the trading week, as U.S. and global stock markets see some selling pressure. December gold futures were last down $0.90 at $1,904.30 and December Comex silver was last down $0.365 at $24.31 an ounce.
Global stock markets were mostly down overnight. U.S. stock indexes are set to open the New York day session lower. Trader and investor attitudes are more downbeat to start the trading week, as the Covid-19 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content