Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold has rebounded leading into the US open but there are some key resistance levels the yellow metal has to take out before looking bullish again. Leading into the last week before the US election it is understandable things are slightly sideways. Gold has been oscillating around the $1900 per ounce market for a few sessions and today has been no different. Leading into the EU session the price of gold was weaker as there was a few bearish news stories from over the weekend to digest. Now the futures price has recovered and gold is trading just above flat. The bulls need to take out the $1916 resistance to have a […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!