Father and son duo Fred and Dustin Hurt on ‘Gold Rush: White Water.’ A brand-new season of Gold Rush: White Water begins today, Friday, Nov. 13 at 9 pm ET/PT on Discovery Channel. Immediately following is a behind-the-scenes special, The Dirt, at 10 pm ET/PT. You can also watch both shows on FuboTV , Sling or Philo .
Gold prices have soared this year, and some lucky folks are taking advantage. The Dakota boys, father and son duo Fred and Dustin Hurt, will be back on the water to mine for gold in the hopes of cashing in big this season. But with a delayed start to the season and record snowfall creating dangerous mining conditions, it’ll be a challenge.
At 76, Fred knows that this might be his last Alaskan diving season, so he’s going to do everything in this power at the dive site, the Trifecta, and he’ll dredge […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content