Montreal, Nov. 13, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Montreal, Quebec, November 13, 2020 – Aya Gold & Silver Inc. (TSX: AYA) (“Aya” or the “Corporation”) is pleased to announce its interim financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020. All amounts are in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
Quarterly Highlights Production of 113,655 oz of silver
Sales of 81,423 oz of silver
26,034 tons of ore processed at an average grade of 217 g/t Ag Average realized silver price of $25.04/oz vs $24.39/oz average silver spot price in the quarter Successful closing of a private placement offering of C$26,225,000 Launch of a feasibility study for the expansion of the Zgounder Silver Mine Commencement of 15,000-meter exploration program at Zgounder Ongoing maintenance program at flotation and cyanidation plants “As expected, this was a transition quarter for Aya that sets the table […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content