VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 13, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Liberty Gold Corp. (LGD – TSX) ("Liberty Gold" or the "Company"), is pleased to announce its financial and operating results for the nine months ended September 30, 2020. All amounts are presented in United States dollars (“ USD ”) unless otherwise stated.
Liberty Gold is focused on advancing a pipeline of Carlin-Style gold deposits in the Great Basin, U.S.A., a mining-friendly jurisdiction that is home to large-scale oxide gold systems ideal for open-pit heap leach mining. The Great Basin covers portions of the states of Nevada, Utah and Idaho. The Company has a proven track-record in discovery and building value in this region.
HIGHLIGHTS: Liberty Gold announced the closing of the sale of the Halilağa porphyry copper gold deposit in Turkey, and receipt of the first of the three staged payments of $6.0 million. A further two $6.0 million installments are […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content