Gold prices reversed course and moved lower on Thursday, as the dollar gained traction and US treasury yields continued to move higher. Stronger than expected Jobless claims data helped buoy US yields which have moved to the highest levels seen in May 2020. Additionally, stronger than expected US existing […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fxempire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!