Gold markets have rallied significantly during the trading session on Thursday, reaching towards the $1950 level rather early. However, just $10 above the market has seen a lot of supply, so it will be interesting to see if that holds. There is an entire “zone of resistance” extending from the $1960 level to the $2000 level, so signs of exhaustion will be more than likely an opportunity to take profit. You could sell if you wanted to, but that is more of a short-term trading environment, and one that would be dangerous to say the least. Gold Price Predictions Video 06.11.20
The FOMC Meeting of course will have a significant influence on what goes on with the US dollar, but quite frankly the Federal Reserve has been telegraphing for a while that it does not have too much left that it can do without fiscal stimulus. Senate leader Mitch […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fxempire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!