GOLD PRICES gave back an earlier $10 rally to the $1920 mark in US Dollars – the metal’s previous record high from 2011 – in London trade Tuesday as European stock markets slipped amid worsening news on the second wave of Coronavirus and new US data said inflation is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content