Gold regained traction on Friday and recovered a part of the previous day’s losses. The technical set-up supports prospects for a move to the $1931-33 supply zone. Sustained weakness back below the $1900 mark will negate the positive outlook. Gold edged higher through the early North American session and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content