Gold witnessed some fresh selling on Wednesday and erased the overnight modest gains.
The set-up favours bearish traders and supports prospects for an extension of the downfall.
Sustained weakness below the $1850-48 region will add credence to the negative outlook.
Gold extended its intraday retracement slide from the $1884-85 region and refreshed daily lows during the early North American session. The commodity has now erased the previous day’s modest recovery gains and was last seen trading just below the $1860 level.The emergence of some fresh selling on Wednesday supports prospects for an extension of this week’s sharp pullback from the $1965 congestion zone. That said, bearish traders might still wait for a sustained weakness below the $1950-48 horizontal support before placing fresh bets.The mentioned region coincides with September monthly swing lows, which if broken decisively might prompt some aggressive technical selling. Meanwhile, technical indicators on the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content