Gold lacked any firm directional bias and was seen oscillating in a range around $1865 region.
This week’s sustained breakthrough an upward sloping trend-channel favours bearish traders.
Attempted recovery might be seen as a selling opportunity and remain capped near $1900 mark.
Gold extended its sideways consolidative price action through the mid-European session and remained confined in a narrow trading band, around the $1865 region.The precious metal’s inability to gain any meaningful traction comes on the back of this week’s break below a short-term ascending trend-channel, which constituted the formation of a bearish flag pattern. Meanwhile, technical indicators on the daily chart maintained their bearish bias and are still far from being in the oversold territory, adding credence to the negative set-up.That said, bearish traders might still wait for some follow-through selling below the $1850-48 strong horizontal support before positioning for any further depreciating move. The […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fxstreet.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!