A wedge pattern on the 4-hour chart hints at a potential reversal to 1,900.
Gold sends mixed signals ahead of the new week’s trading; a rally to 2,000 is possible.
Gold spiked significantly this week and brushed shoulders with 1,960. The instability witnessed in the stock market saw the precious metal used as a hedging asset. The rally to 1,960 was a continuation of the uptrend started towards the end of October. The days heading to the US election shined a light on the gold, catapulting it to nee monthly levels.
XAU/USD closed the week changing hands at 1,952 after embracing support at 1,950. Gold’s immediate upside is capped by the seller congestion at 1,950. Consequently, the formation of a descending channel adds credulity to the bearish narrative. Therefore, it is likely for the precious metal to crumble in the coming week, especially if the wedge pattern support […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fxstreet.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!