The keys to this sprawling colonial-style village at 8 Allans Rd, Maldon, could be yours. Source:Supplied
It might look like a scene straight out of a Ned Kelly, wild west or horror film, but this abandoned old village is just half an hour out of Bendigo — and it’s up for sale.
Buyers can be the sheriff, mayor, bushranger and more of their own colonial community with the owners, who have lived there for 10 years, now hanging up their hats.
The property at 8 Allans Rd, Maldon, spans more than 6ha and is made up of 40 buildings, some original and some built as replicas for tourists, including an old hotel, 60-seat restaurant, general store, dance hall, bowling alley, and even an undertaker — complete with coffins. The sprawling — and kind of spooky — setting features 12 bedrooms and nine bathrooms across its buildings and has been listed with […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content